Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Up and Down Ride

Hey Friends!
I just wanted to write a quick post to update you on the goal.  I weighed in this morning and the new number was....

215.3

I've been having a lot of ups and downs, so I'm very glad that I've been doing well this week.  As some of you may know, I just recently returned from a FANTASTIC trip to the Alpha Phi Omega National Volunteer Conference in Kansas City, MO.  The ONLY downside to that trip was that I didn't do too well with Weight Watchers on the trip.  Yes, I have done a TON worse on road trips, but I also could have done better.

Hubby and I will be moving soon to another apartment in the area.  When we do, I am excited to start some aquatic group exercise classes at the local YMCA. Until then, I have to save up some money for some other things.

Other than that, I'm just enjoying the last bits of summer until school starts again!  Thank you SOOO much to all of you who have shown your love and support so far on this journey!

Much love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment