Sunday, July 15, 2012

Espanol

Well, I did day #2!  :)  I skipped working out yesterday.  I think I could have done it, but I wanted a plan for days to work out.  I didn't want to push myself and expect too much right away.  One of my friends noted on Facebook that if I plan to work out 3 days a week, there are probably days I'm going to miss, so I may as well plan for working out every day.  I think that is a valid point.  So, I'm going to attempt for every day now.  I think if I do so many days in a row, I'll probably give myself a break since I'm not fully in the swing of things yet.  I did Sweatin' to the Oldies 1 again today, but I have 2, 3 & 4 also, so I might rotate them.  I don't know if they vary on difficulty or not.  It's great to know that mom is working out to Richard again, and we can talk about it.  When I go home in August, we'll get to do them together!

One sad bit of news is that I forgot to weigh myself this morning!  : /  Sundays are my usual day, so I'm kind of bummed, but by the time I'd remembered, I'd had a big breakfast, drank water, gone to the bathroom and was in the middle of my workout.  Therefore - results not accurate.  Oh, well.  I'll hopefully remember tomorrow morning.

While I don't want to put too much on my plate, I'm thinking it's about time I bust out the Spanish lessons again!  With all of the meetings I have at school and interactions with parents, I've come across quite a few who speak Spanish.  It's definitely more common than it is in Ohio, but I know speaking Spanish would be helpful no matter what.  Bob and I got Rosetta Stone for Spanish about a year ago, and I've only started the beginning lessons.  I'm hoping I can work on them some more this summer.  Yes, I'm teaching ESY, but I don't have meetings and paperwork as much as during the school year.  Therefore, I'm hoping it's doable.  I usually get home around 4:30, so maybe I can do a lesson or two a night before Bob gets home.

OK...time to shower and head up to exchange some clothes at the mall...

Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment