Friday, July 13, 2012

Richard Simmons

Oh. My. Goodness.  I just exercised.  It has been SO long.  I exercised 2 or 3 times after my surgery, and before that, I did Zumba about 3 times.  Other than that, I think it has been years!  At least months! I just don't even remember!  I bought Richard Simmons DVDs, because so many things have honestly been so hard!  I just did it all!  The whole thing, without stopping!  At some points I thought it was too easy, and at some points I thought it was too hard, but I. Didn't. Stop.

OK...That's all...

...I really hope I keep this up.

Much love

1 comment:

  1. Katie, God bless you for your honesty. Your blog is beautifully written from the heart. Rest assured that God will use your life journal to encourage others, and at the same time, strengthen you. One thing that helped me during a difficult season was to creatively think of one thing each day that I could do to create a memory in my journal. Some days they were simple like driving a different route to work, (change of scenery). You're so on the right track with getting together with Richard today. Put a sticky note on your bathroom mirror to remind you how beautiful you are. I'll be praying for you, sweet Katie! Press on.

    ReplyDelete