Monday, January 7, 2013

Walking and Water

I'm so pumped that I was very easily able to complete my second day of walking. I was really worried when I woke up so tired this morning and had a somewhat stressful day at work. But as I drove home, I was not only ready to walk, I was excited. I think the thing that is so different is that I KNOW I can do it. I don't have to worry or be fearful. My muscles are at a good enough point (as far as the MG goes) and I'm healthy enough that I can walk 30 minutes without a problem!  So I changed, grabbed my iPad so I'd have reading material and headed out the door right away! Side note-I actually drove to the fitness center of our apartment because I nearly fell 4 times on black ice on my walk yesterday. Yikes! I started reading my book and listening to music and decided to check the time after what I thought was around 7 minutes only to find out it was actually 12 minutes already! The next time I checked, it was 20 minutes! So I finished the workout with ease.  :). I once again felt an urge to do some strength training, but I just worry about pushing it... :/

As far as water goes, I cut it much closer today than yesterday. I totally forget to drink water all day at work, then forgot water again during my workout! I drank 1 glass after workout/ during dinner, but then forgot to drink again until just now finishing off my second glass. Oh, we'll! That's why my goal for this week is 2 glasses!  :)

So here's to my excitement to work out again tomorrow! Woot, woot!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment