Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Falling in Love

Yep...I'm definitely falling in love with Shakeology.  Slim in 6?  It's becoming a good friend.  :)

Seriously.  I added 3 ice cubes to my Shakeology this morning, and it got EVEN BETTER!  Three ice cubes?!  Who would've thought it would make such a difference?!  The consistency changed so much for the better.  I got watermelon, pineapple, blueberries, blackberries & raspberries to try in it, too!  Woot woot!  I'm so pumped!  I was fully AGAIN today, which I believe is obviously an effect of the Shakeology.  <3

I did Slim in 6 this morning again, which makes 5 days in a row!  I'm so proud of myself!  It's a huge accomplishment for me!  The waking up early definitely isn't fun, especially on Wednesdays as I have an earlier meeting at work, so I have to wake up at 5:15.  :(  It's well worth it, though!  I keep flexing my muscles and making Bob feel them.  :)

While I realize I'm not supposed to weigh myself too often, I couldn't help myself.  I wanted to weigh myself tonight, and I decided I'd go ahead and do it, and if I hadn't lost weight, I'd be OK with it since I had a full outfit on, I'd eaten a lot, etc.  Well I lost 1 pound already!  That's with the water weight, food weight (or whatever), AND clothes!  I just can't believe how low "The Number" has gotten!!  I've gone from 275 pounds to (as of tonight) 244!!

I'm getting there, slowly but surely.  And quite honestly, if it wasn't slowly, it wouldn't be for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment