Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Number, The Plan & The New Look


Well I think I'm finally getting all settled into the new place.  We still have a few boxes that need unpacked - mostly in the office.  The kitchen is all set up, as are the gaming systems in the living room, so hopefully my exercise and eating routines will be back to normal.  :)

I started doing Slim in 6 yesterday, and I feel amazing!  I did it yesterday and today right after I woke up, which is definitely a good idea for me.  If I hold off on it, I just have it looming the whole day.  There are definitely a few parts that are still challenging for me (i.e. push ups!!), but most of it pushes me just the right amount!  I have interesting flashbacks each time I try to do push ups as one of the first symptoms I had of MG was falling on my face/chest when doing push ups.  Man, did that hurt!  Rug burn on your chest is not very comfortable!





I do, however, looovvveee the resistance bands.  I could definitely do those for a long time!









I drank my first Shakeology on Friday, and I wasn't that thrilled.  I mixed water, ice & Shakeology and didn't like it much at all.  I had my second one yesterday, and I put  milk in instead of water and added a banana.  That was definitely an improvement.  I stopped at the store today and got almond milk and honey, so I'm going to try to mix things up a little more.  Wish me luck with that!

And finally, I weighed myself Thursday night.  I knew it was night, I'd eaten, and it would not be an accurate weight.  I did this on purpose so I could be forewarned if my weight had taken a turn for the worse.  However, I was still definitely under 250!  This was sooo reassuring!  My official Sunday weigh-in for today was 254.1!  Woot woot!  I'm definitely OK with that considering how unhealthy my diet was the past couple of weeks.  So here's to getting back on track!

Last, but not least, I went to a great hairdresser today - Darren from Jekyll & Hyde Salon.  O.M.G.  In love!  He's amazing and I'm totally happy with the results!  Here's a view of the newest cut & color!


No comments:

Post a Comment