Thursday, August 25, 2011

"We'll be in touch"

I'm very careful with my words.  I rarely say I love you unless I really love the person. Yes, I believe that "love ya" and <3 are different things, but to truly say I love you can mean something different.  My point?  If you straight forward say that you'll be in touch by a certain time, I expect that from you.  When I don't hear from you by then...or even a month later, I have lost A LOT of respect for you.  If you're not going to call me unless you want to hire me, just tell me that.  Then I don't have to wait around to hear from you.  It's like a bad boyfriend or something.

Anyway, that probably tells you a lot about how my day has been going.  On the bright side, I have tomorrow and Saturday off, so Bob and I are trying to find some fun, free/cheap things to do to keep us busy.  We'll also be job searching, as usual.

I think the only way to comment on a post is if you are a member in the blogger thing, but not quite sure on that. Anyway, let me know if you have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment