Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hard work

With the surgery coming up, I have to get all my IEPs written that are due within the recovery timeframe.  Total?  4 IEPs and 1 Re-eval.  Not too bad considering my caseload is somewhere between 26 & 29 (Sharon, if you're reading this, sigh with me!)  Yesterday I used every spare minute before, after & during school to finalize these meetings and IEPs.  I think I'm finally done!  None of the meetings are this week, so I'm glad I feel prepared ahead of time. 

Last night I was extremely exhausted, so I happily went to sleep around 8/8:30.  Result?  Naturally waking up at 5AM.  I'm kind of happy with this result.  For the last couple of weeks I've been going to bed around 7 or 8 from either exhaustion or depression.  Even with all of this sleep, I still didn't want to wake up at 6.  Today I got up and did 10 minutes of intro. to Zumba.  It's still a little rough, but I'm glad I pushed through...and no falling!  :)

I also did a ton of dishes, cleaned the kitchen and put some other dishes (and the tray from the microwave...eww!) in the sink to soak.  :)  Biggest/most exciting complement of the day?  Starting an official list of things to do when mom gets here.  It includes tricking her into going to the Space Needle (I think she's nervous about the elevators), going to the Melting Pot, and organizing my medical files (matching EOBs to paid bill slips)...Woohoo!!  If anyone thinks of fun & easy post-surgery ideas, let me know!  (Especially in Seattle!)

Well, I'm off to get some gas (last time it was $4.15/$4.19...ugh).  Pray for safe travels.  It's supposed to snow here lately, and that can get tricky with the mixture of hills, city roads, not as experienced drivers, etc.  

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment