Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's a Brand New Day

So my fingers are working again.  That's good news.  We'll see how long it lasts! :) I'd keep them crossed, but that probably wouldn't help.  My MG has been getting progressively worse this week, and I'm hoping I can make it through the week without any falling episodes at school.

I'm SO excited about getting back into this blogging, but I just really spent a bunch of time researching some other areas - coaching, helping with other school activities, etc.  SOOO...hopefully I'll have time tonight to blog some more, because I have so much to say! Also, in reading Kelly's blog http://beagleandbear.blogspot.com/ , I want to start an idea she has done!  Woohoo! :)

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
Much Love!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're getting enjoyment out of blogging..I love it so much! I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time, but I'm glad you're on an upswing. Can't wait to hear all about your ideas! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete